- Murderous Fuck Henry Kissinger’s Obit
“Political satire became obsolete when Henry Kissinger was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.”
Tom Lehrer, musician
Henry Kissinger is an inspiration. His legacy says that no matter how many war crimes you help commit, you can still win a Nobel Peace Prize.When Kissinger won the “peace”prize in 1973, I thought two things: 1) men in the USA ...
- If men could get pregnant, …
Nurses Against Dick Pics.@ClaudetteGGibs1:
If men got pregnant, abortions would be available at a drive thru window
If men could get pregnant abortion would not only be legal, but also free, celebrated, available at the Taco Bell drive thru, and followed by a 2 week all expenses paid vacation
Hedy Lamarr-I Stand With Ukraine@HedyLamarr0629:
Medication Abortion pills ...
- Killer Water: The toxic legacy of Canada’s oil sands industry for Indigenous communities. Complete documentary
Killer Water: The toxic legacy of Canada’s oil sands industry for Indigenous communities 49:29 Min. by Ricochet Media, Nov 24, 2023
In Northern Alberta, Canada, sit the Athabasca tar sands—the world’s largest known reservoir of crude bitumen, and a major driver of Canada’s economy. The vast majority of Canadian oil production comes from the extraction and ...
- Excellent quote on AER by Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation Chief Allan Adam: “I would like the (regulator) to immediately cease what they’re doing…They’re not credible enough to do anything.”
While in power from 2015-2019, Alberta’s NDP had their chance to clean up AER and remove ex Encana VP Gerard Protti from his top position there. They did nothing but talk – a lot, and enable AER’s law violations and bullying/abuses against harmed Albertans. Worse, the NDP dramatically reduced royalties, increased deregulation, removed water protections, ...
- “NDP, go frack free,” chant 250 citizens outside BC 2023 New Democratic Party convention in Victoria; Resolution to end fracking sponsored by 14 electoral district associations did not reach the floor, as usual.
Crowd gathers outside B.C. NDP convention in Victoria to protest fracking by Michael John Lo, Nov 19, 2023, Times Colonist
Protesters chanted “NDP, go frack free.”
About 250 people gathered outside the B.C. New Democratic Party’s convention at the Victoria Conference Centre on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2023, to call on the government to end fracking. ADRIAN LAM, ...
- Frac’ing harms seniors. UC Berkeley epidemiologist David González: best way to protect health is by eliminating the hazard — ban new wells and phase out existing fossil fuel development. Frac’d resident Ray Kemble: “This industry is basically killing us”
Pennsylvania’s fracking boom is hurting its oldest residents, “Up until 10 years ago, I was a pretty healthy bitch. And, unfortunately, I’m dying.” by Scott Cannon and Kate Raphael, Nov 06, 2023, Grist
In 1976, Mary Ellen McConnell, a “concrete city kid,” moved from Bethesda, Maryland, to the verdant hills and river valleys of Clearville, Pennsylvania. ...
- Alberta: Methane leaks still leaking more than official estimates (of course), threatening life on earth; UCP led by “Take Back Alberta” Extreme Right Anti-Science Anti-Earth Religious Party (TBA) and AER still lying, letting companies avoid clean up (more than $300B in liabilities). UCP/TBA solution? Ban wind and solar.
A measurement-based upstream oil and gas methane inventory for Alberta, Canada reveals higher emissions and different sources than official estimates by Bradley M. Conrad, David R. Tyner, Hugh Z. Li, Donglai Xie & Matthew R. Johnson, Nov 15, 2023, Communications Earth & Environment volume 4, Article number: 416 (2023)
Mitigation actions and regulations to meet critical 2030 methane ...
- Hayes Carll: “This is why your whole world is on fire…why you can’t drink from your own springs.”
Dear Mr. Carll,
I love this song (and the pop up art). It sums up my frac’d life and that of many others. I had not heard “Nice Things” before. A friend sent it to me tonight:
“Hey Jess, I heard this song and thought of you. Hayes Carll is my new favorite country folk ...
- New study: Frac compressor pollution harms health. Dear Encana/Ovintiv/Lynx/AER/UCP & TBA et al: Shut up frac compressors and stop poisoning us, our loved ones, homes, livestock, wildlife; stop harming our health!
Dear Liar Liar Danielle Smith, UCP/TBA, and Liar Liar unelected Premier David Parker,
You banned wind and solar, and other alternate energies from Alberta to enable illegal aquifer frac’ers and health-harming oil and gas companies like Encana/Ovintiv (now Lynx in my community).
Remove your alternate energy ban; ban frac’ing instead. That makes sense.
Encana/Ovintiv (now Lynx) ...
- CEOs: Easily replaced with AI, or more fairly (i.e. not old rich white man biased) and law-abiding, a mop. May as well automate politicians too.
CEOs are hugely expensive. Why not automate them? If a single role is as expensive as thousands of workers, it is surely the prime candidate for robot-induced redundancy by Will Dunn, May 2023, The New Statesman
On Wednesday 31 May, it was reported that Alex Mahon, CEO of Channel 4, could receive record annual pay of ...
- Racist Canada shits on Remembrance Day, votes *for* Israel’s illegal settlements taken by military force on Palestinian lands; Doctors without Borders reports sniper shooting patients inside Gaza hospital.
I’ve been horrified by Canada’s racism for decades now; I boycott Canada Day because of it.
For many years now, I also boycott Remembrance Day and fake poppies because of Canada’s war mongering while our sleazy politicians propagandize to the world that we are a peace enabling nation. Pfffft.
I remember and honour those who died for ...
- Frac Compendium 9: From 65 studies to “an avalanche” of nearly 2,500 showing evidence of harm from frac’ing. Dr. Sandra Steingraber: “Fracking resembles lead paint or indoor smoking — no rules or regulations can make these practices safe.”
New study finds overwhelming evidence of harms from fracking by Nicholas Cunningham, Nov 10, 2023, Gas Outlook
A review of the scientific literature reveals enormous public health, environmental, and climate damage from fracking. Authors say that “no rules or regulations can make these practices safe.
The negative impacts of hydraulic fracturing on public health, the environment, and ...
- Frac’ing ‘generation 3’ rock requires injecting captured carbon to make more oil flow. No wonder companies, lobby groups, regulators, gov’ts and Env NGOs are conning the world with Net Zero miracles via high risk Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS).
Shale Billionaire Hamm Tackles ‘Generation 3’ Rock, Continental Resources chairman is seeking ways to pull crude from sites passed over during the boom he helped start by David Wethe with assistance from Kevin Orland and Sarah Chen, November 8, 2023, Bloomberg
Welcome to Energy Daily, our guide to the energy and commodities markets powering the global economy. Today, ...
- Texas: Sound Resources Solutions chemical explosion injures at least one worker; highly flammable toxic products used/made at the plant include: xylene, toluene, acetone, methy ethyl ketone, phosphoric acid, acetic acid, sulfuric acid 93, various isoproply alcohols, hexane, etc. Residents within 5 mile radius ordered to shelter in place and turn off HVAC systems. Homes, schools, hospitals, workplaces will not be able to keep toxic chemical fumes out.
Naturally the republican TX state legislature will use this opportunity to cut even more safety regulations
Local affiliate Fox 26 was providing live coverage:
More extensive list from SRS’s products list:
*Aromatics – Ketones – Acetates
Xylene – Ethyl Acetate Blend
Xylene (Recycle Grade) – PM Acetate (Recycle Grade)
Aromatic 100, 150, 200
Acetone – Acetone (Recycle Grade)
Methyl Ethyl Ketone – ...
- Nov 1, 2023 Webinar on Frac Harm Compendium 9
Dr. Sandra Steingraber @ssteingraber1:
Friends! TOMORROW 11-1, 2 pm EDT please join Texas activist Ranjana Bhandari @Ranjana_LA of @LivablArlington and me for a webinar on the findings of the fracking science compendium, 9th ed.
Especially for frontline communities; open to all.
Hosted by @RyanClover of @halttheharm and @SEHNetwork
Ninth Edition Compendium is Up and Out: A Tool ...
- Free Palestine. BC’s Jenny Kwan: “Canada must end arms sales to Israel and condemn settler attacks in the West Bank.” Benjamin Netanyahu is proving himself worse than Hamas and must step down. Stop using our tax dollars to obliterate Palestinians.
A growing number of reports indicate Israeli forces responsible for Israeli civilian and military deaths following October 7 attack, Many details of what transpired on October 7 continue to be shrouded in mystery, including how the 1,400 Israelis who died were killed. A growing number of reports indicate the Israeli military was responsible for civilian ...
- Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS): Fossil fuel industry and enablers pick perfect bend over liar at Geological Survey of Canada: Honn Kao. Not only can CO2 injection cause earthquakes, it won’t stay put, busts caprock, shoots to surface, pollutes ground water, migrates into and contaminates petroleum wells, kills, impairs cognitive function, harms families and communities
FIRST, A REALITY CHECK:
2006 May: The Role of the Upper Geosphere in Mitigating CO2 Surface Releases in Wellbore Leakage Scenarios USA Dept Energy removed the paper. Access it here. Think of the many millions high pressure fracs in oil and gas fields across in North America, after this data was presented!
Source: USA Dept Energy
2006 June: ...
- Nov 14, 2023: 11th annual shale & public health conference
Eleventh Annual Shale & Public Health ConferenceTuesday, November 14, 2023From 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
– registration/sign-in opens at 8:30 AM
University of Pittsburgh University Club 123 University Place, Pittsburgh. PA 15260
The conference is presented by the League of Women Voters of Pennsylvania and hosted by the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public ...
- Updated Hartford Ohio: Brine tanker rolls, spills. Why call Hazmat if frac waste is perfectly safe?
Road reopens following tanker crash in Trumbull County by Nadine Grimley, Oct 24, 2023, WKBN Youngstown
State Route 305 is back open after a commercial tanker overturned Monday.
The accident triggered a large response from emergency personnel, hazmat, the EPA, and the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio’s Hazardous Materials and Motor Carrier Enforcement.
Troopers with the Ohio State ...
- Take Back Alberta deeper into the Cave with prayer, racism, hatred & bigotry! Keynote promoting terrorism by repulsive old white man, Nigel Hannaford – Steve Harper’s ex speech writer no less (did he help pick Harper’s racist judges that continue to harm Canadians?)
prayer breakfast hears anti-LGBTQ2 rhetoric, residential school denialism
Incredibly scary that this audience is cheering on White Christian supremacy.
What a great reason to skip breakfast and the disgusting message that was shared. I’m so tired of people who have a message of hate and intolerance being profiled and featured in this city/province. This ...
- İyad el-Baghdadi | إياد البغدادي on the Al Ahli hospital massacre. “I also want to say that I hold Jewish life to be as sacred as Palestinian life.”
@iyad_elbaghdadi Oct 18, 2023:
Good afternoon (or morning, or evening). I went dark yesterday, really dark. But I managed to sleep and I have some clarity about the Al Ahli hospital massacre that I want to share with you. I’ll only tweet this rambling thread today and then log off. Please read and share.
I want to ...
- Life’s future under humanity’s inhumanity, greed, selfishness (over population), and pollution-induced climate chaos: Starvation for us and other species. “The future increasingly features catastrophes that have never been recorded before”
Scientists discover why dozens of endangered elephants dropped dead, In 2020, 350 elephants mysteriously died in Botswana, with a further 35 dying in similar circumstances in Zimbabwe. Now scientists think they may have found the reason why by Phoebe Weston, 25 Oct 2023, The Guardian
In May and June 2020, the death of 350 elephants in ...
- Frac Harm Compendium 9 released by Physicians for Social Responsibility, Concerned Health Professionals of NY, Science and Environmental Health Network: “The risks and harms of fracking for public health, the climate, and environmental justice are real and growing. Many early warnings in our previous editions have been borne out. … The rapidly expanding body of evidence compiled here is massive, troubling, and cries out for decisive action.”
The summary accompanying the 9th Compendium is rather alarming when over 80% of U.S.A.’s and more than 60% of Canada’s energy consumption is from fossil fuels.
How many families live with frac’d water and harms like I do? I live not just harmed by frac’er Encana/Ovintiv, harmed also by: my ex lawyers Murray Klippenstein and ...
- Confidential: Chesapeake with $13Billion in debt looks to buy Southwestern Energy (SWN, valued at $12Billion) which tried to frac New Brunswick but wise Maritimers said “NO!” Is Chesapeake prepping to unload billions more in debt and snag more free billions from frac-friendly judges via bankruptcy?
Exclusive: Natgas producer Chesapeake explores buying Southwestern Energy -sources by David French, October 17, 2023, Reuters
Oct 17 (Reuters) – U.S. natural gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK.O) has approached Southwestern Energy (SWN.N), a peer valued by the stock market at $12 billion including debt, about a potential acquisition, people familiar with the matter said.
Were the ...
- In Ottawa, John Vaillant testifies against big oil before Canada’s Parliamentary Standing Committee on Natural Resources: “Who’s stopping us?”
Hats off to John. Some of the most superb climate communication I’ve seen. This is how it’s done. (Just a few mins long). Great work!
I’m a big fan of yours, Jeff, so, this means so much to me. Thanks for watching. You’ve set a high bar.
Thank you John. I was very impressed ...
- Sharon Wilson (aka TXSharon) and Miguel Excoto launch Oilfield Witness revealing the invisible pollution that oil and gas denies
Sharon Wilson and Miguel Escoto launch “Oilfield Witness,” continue conducting fieldwork in Texas oilfields, We reveal the invisible pollution that oil and gas denies, keeping the industry accountable and strengthening climate movements by Oilfield Witness, Oct 16, 2023
TEXAS – Sharon Wilson and Miguel Escoto are thrilled to launch their new project to aggressively fight oil ...
- Bravo Poland! Win for women’s rights; Women and youth vote in record numbers; A quickening abandonment of the raping catholic church.
I am 34 y.o. Belarusian living in exile in Poland. FIRST time in my life I will see a peaceful transition of power. To opposition. After democratic elections. With 73% turnout. My message to you – value and protect your democracy. You can’t even imagine what a miracle you have.
Pro-Europe, civic rights coalition wins in ...
- Another frac water hoarding death, this time a Birchcliff Energy Ltd. worker in Alberta. Did he drown or did toxic chemical additives kill him? How many wild beings die in frac pits? Who’s checking? AER’s too busy schmoozing Australian mining “dominatrix” billionaire Gina Rinehart
My condolences to the worker’s loved ones and coworkers, and to area families and communities.
Drowning in a pit of frac waste or water hoarded for frac’ing would be a terrible way to die, and is preventable with adequate safety and education measures. Frac’ing is deadly. I’ve walked in some of those pits before they were ...
- What do frac’ers do best? Rape (and go bankrupt). Exxon’s “married head of shale” senior frac boss and XTO President, David Scott, arrested for sexual assault
Exxon exec busted on sex assault charges after woman called cops by Denette Wilford, Oct 10, 2023, Toronto Sun
A married businessman faces sexual assault charges after one of two women in his hotel room — neither believed to be his wife — called Texas police.
David Scott, 49, who oversees all Exxon’s shale oil and gas ...
- Killer Water: Toxic spills, cover-ups, Indigenous betrayal in Alberta’s tar sands. New documentary by Brandi Morin and Georgie Day. Coming soon.
Brandi Morin@Songstress28 Oct 11, 2023:
Our documentary ‘Killer Water’ coming soon…Toxic spills, cover ups, & Indigenous betrayal in the oil sands.
By myself & @geordieday with support from @therealnewsnetwork @indiginews @ricochet_en
Refer also to:
2023 10 02: Imperial and Alberta regulator knew for years about oilsands tailings seepage, documents show, Test wells were finding tailings in groundwater as far ...
- American Psychological Association and ecoAmerica: Kids mental health threatened by climate change impacts, “starting before birth and potentially derailing the normal development of physiological systems, cognitive abilities and emotional skills in ways that are sometimes irreversible.” Sharon Wilson: “Hey MAGA, climate change is mass abortion. Care now?”
Best thing I’ve done in my life was choose not to have kids. The suffering ahead for all humans is unimaginable; kids will bear the brunt.
Who is preparing kids for the hell their lives will be, if human pollution lets them live long enough to become adults?
Impacts of climate change threaten children’s mental ...
- Wildfires 2023 Canada: More than 44 million acres burned (so far), hundreds of thousands of animals and migratory birds estimated dead. How many fish, insects and other small species roasted? What will survivors eat or shelter in?
Sept 2023, ERA5 Global surface air temperature
Canada’s wildfires, 2023 in pink, Y axis in terrawatts
Canada’s wildfires take devastating toll on wildlife by Mathiew Leiser and Genevieve Normand, Oct 4, 2023, Phys.org
No droppings, tracks, nests or other traces of wildlife—Canada’s boreal forests were devastated by record wildfires this year.
In the woodlands of Quebec province, hunter Paul ...
- A+++! Markham Hislop interviews law prof Martin Olszynski on Deloitte’s report about AER’s failed response to Imperial’s massive toxic tarsands waste spill/leak (intentional dump?) at Kearl: “The AER is indeed hiding something.” Never forget: In Ernst vs AER, Alberta courts ruled the regulator owes us and our groundwater “No Duty of Care” and is above Canada’s highest law, our Charter.
Is AER a best in the world regulator? It’s “tatters upon tatters.”
“The AER is indeed hiding something.”
“Of course you can comply with nothing.”
Too funny but horrifying. AER/ERCB/EUB is a bully, but not towards law-violating polluting oil gas frac coal and bitumen companies. The regulator is too cowardly and corrupt to regulate the rich powerful polluters ...
- Monster Fracs, getting bigger and thirstier, threatening America’s drinking water aquifers
In my view, this is the most important concern about water injected for frac’ing that is rarely reported in main media:
2012: AEA: Support to the identification of potential risks for the environment and human health arising from hydrocarbons operations involving hydraulic fracturing in Europe
A proportion (25% to 100%) of the water used in hydraulic fracturing ...
- End of September 2023, Canada’s wildfires still raging (please don’t call it “season” which is propaganda normalizing it)
What will Canada’s wildfires look like when frac’ers inject the last billion gallons of water in dry jurisdictions?
What will they look like after hundreds of thousands of fracs permanently leak methane and other flammable hydrocarbons to surface (that are underground and impossible to repair)?
(y axis: FRP = fire radiative power; TW = terrawatts)
Neil Lareau @nplareau ...
- Bravo! Dear wise and courageous Nanaimo city councillors: Thank you for voting out life-threatening, health-harming, water-decimating frac’d gas hookups!
“Fossil fuel companies have used their wealth and influence and political connections to slow things down. And they fight tooth and nail against anything that would reduce the burning of oil and gas and coal. They’re much better at capturing politicians than emissions.” @algore
- Homo sapiens mutilates the tree of life, destroying conditions on earth that make human life possible.
In my view, Homo sapiens proved its evil nature when it began frac’ing the earth. It’s impossible to repair industry’s trillions of fracs and impossible to put that leaking frac’d methane back.
Satan has been unleashed, never to be locked underground again.
Carbon capture and sequestration/storage is an industry con job that doesn’t work, enabled by ...
- Calgarians say “No!” to oil, protest World Petroleum Congress 2023 (a decade ago, they also said “No”)
Amanda Hu@amandalhu Sept 17, 2023:
Calgarians facing down the World Petroleum Congress is not a small thing. The idea of Alberta identity being intrinsically linked to the oil and gas industry is something we’re steeped in our whole lives. But we’re more than oil and our children deserve more than that. #ableg
Martin Z. Olszynski@molszyns Sept 17, ...
- Wise! Republic of Ireland Planning Board says no to unclean unnatural frac’d LNG
Permission refused for Shannon Estuary LNG terminal by RTE, 15 Sep 2023
An Bord Pleanála has refused permission for the proposed development of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal and power station on the Shannon estuary in Co Kerry.
The decision was posted to An Bord Pleanála’s website this morning.
Shannon LNG had been ...
- Participant Dennis LeNeveu Perspective on Manitoba Clean Environment Commission (CEC)’s Recommendations for Vivian Sand Extraction Project by Sio Silica Corporation of Calgary (prev. CanWhite Sands)
I commend Mr. LeNeveu for his diligence exposing what I see is ample fraud (and many unaddressed valid concerns) regarding the Vivian Sand mining scheme that smells like just another a frac job (con). Mr. LeNeveu has donated an incredible number of hours working on trying to protect drinking water aquifers, environment and families in ...
- Hey Tamboran, what’s going down down down? Your share price! Even after NT gov’t approved frac’ing and gave you $1.5 billion subsidy. Just another frac scam to steal from investors and the citizenry?
Snaps taken Sept 6, 2023
Mark Ogge@MarkOgge Sept 6, 2023:
So weird. NT fracking company Tamboran’s share price has completely tanked SINCE the NT government approved fracking, and despite $1.5 billion subsidy from the Australian Government.
What is going on ?!
Steve Blume #VoteYES@SteveBlumeSEC:
It’s a Zombie project that won’t be built let alone operate long enough to get a ...
- Dual Trucking, suspected radioactive Bakken frac waste dumper, does the hanky panky; Montana court sides with Admiral Insurance
Trucking company withheld information, taking insurer off the hook for hazmat violation by Tyson Fisher, May 26, 2021, Landline Now
An insurance company for Dual Trucking is off the hook for covering an environmental violation on the company’s property, in a case highlighting the consequences of withholding information on a policy application.
On May 5, a federal ...
- Synergy Strikes Again! CAPE (BC doctors) & CANE (nurses) blame LNG and frac’ing for rampant wildfires and disease but do not call for a ban, instead they ask for a pause on new fracs to study harms that have already been studied (for years)!
CAPE and CANE need to get with the frac ban program. They even link to PSE’s eighth (2022) Frac Harm Compendium on their LNG harms website, https://www.lngharms.ca/. They have known better for years, but do not do better.
Smells like Alberta Synergy to me.
From Page 3 of CAPE and CANE’s letter:
2. Strengthen regulations and monitoring protocols ...
- Webinar Aug 30, 2023: Wasted Water: The Impacts of Fracking’s Water Use from Pennsylvania to Colorado; Frac’s in PA consume 19 million gallons of freshwater per well, most of which is lost permanently to the hydrogeological cycle (in Canada too) as we roast ourselves and other species out of life and home. What when there is no water left to drink or fight fires with?
Wasted Water: The Impacts of Fracking’s Water Use from Pennsylvania to Colorado by Halt The Harm Network, Kevin Richardson, HHN & Erica
Wednesday, August 3012:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. MDT
Hello! To join the event, please register at link above
Join FracTracker Alliance and Halt the Harm Network for a special webinar on the impacts of the ...
- 6 Bad and Dangerous Geoengineering Ideas Meant to Cool Down Earth that we should never try includes “A little potato flying a kite” to block the sun. Why not simply stop human over-breeding and over-polluting? Much less harmful. Oh right, rich raping churches, corporations and billionaires need more and more babies to keep making too much money destroying life on earth.
I thoroughly enjoyed this clip and agree wholeheartedly. I do think though the extreme white paint has uses for people living in poverty without fans or AC.
AC is a polluting energy wasting privilege in areas without hydro; I’ve never lived with it. I use manually operated rolltop shutters on the outside of my triple glazed ...
- Frac Canada Dry!
Drought conditions at highest level in parts of B.C. as province warns of tightening water restrictions, Two-thirds of the province’s water basins are now at Level 4 or 5 drought by CBC News with files from The Canadian Press, Jul 13, 2023
Leaders in British Columbia are sounding the alarm about looming water scarcity and future ...
- Dear Danielle Smith, Take Back Alberta, UCP, Fucker Truckers (prev Yellow Vesters) and rural Albertans (too greedy and brainwashed by oil and gas to think for themselves): This post is for you.
The GOAT: He was so well respected and deservedly so. He would have been so angry at the nonsense going on right now. Not surprised, as he did predict this exact evolution, but still beside himself that people have lost their ability to critically think.
GOAT = “Greatest Of All Time.”
CarlSaganDotCom@carlsagandotcom Aug 14, 2023:
A lesson ...
- Severe Drought, water restrictions for citizens but not frac’ers: Calgarians and Airdronians not allowed to wash windows but oil and gas frac’ers permanently lose billions of gallons of water to the hydrogeological cycle while Alberta Premier Danielle Smith bans clean safe non-water harming solar and wind energy projects. How stupid can Albertans get?
2023: Frac Canada Dry!
2015: Fracing the Bow River: “The most important resource in the province, and the rarest, is water” Then why let “No duty of care,” legally immune, Ex-Encana led, Charter violating AER permit multinationals to frac it?
Not one mention of frac’ing (or enhanced oil recovery wasting water) in the article, not one.
- Held v Montana Victory! Judge Kathy Seeley rules kids’ constitutional right to “clean and healthful environment” violated by state agencies permitting fossil fuel development without considering greenhouse gas emissions effect on climate (like Steve Harper made agencies do in Canada when he was PM). Michael Gerrard, founder of Columbia’s Sabin Center for Climate Change Law: “I think this is the strongest decision on climate change ever issued by any court.”
… After a trial where climate scientists testified under oath and were subject to cross examination (very rare in itself), the court issued a 103-page decision that found that fossil fuel use is the principal cause of climate change, which in turn is causing serious health and environmental impacts that will continue to get worse. ...
- Aug 15, 2023 U Pittsburgh and PA Dept Health Frac Harm Studies released. Was the truth told? I doubt it (industry controls much of gov’t studies and academia, notably in Republican states – in Canada too).
Comments by a PA resident who attended and recorded the event:
… Audience comments were the highlight of the evening in my opinion, and the link below takes you to their beginning at the 39:43 mark, starting with retired Post-Gazette reporter Dave Templeton, who probably knows this overall topic better than anyone else.
At the 53:50 mark ...
- Petroleum-238 by Justin Nobel. “Their strategy was to keep this quiet and not let anyone know what was going on. They’ve known for 110 years, but they haven’t done anything about it. It’s the secret of the century.” (Secrets are a judge’s best friend too.)
About The Book
An acclaimed science journalist’s years-long investigation into how the US oil and gas industry has averted environmental regulations and created a dangerous public health crisis.
Over the past decade, as Justin Nobel traveled the country reporting on the oil and gas industry, he learned a disturbing and little-considered fact: a lot more comes to ...
- Flash Back to 2011: Wise and Courageous Alberta County Reeve Paddy Munro says Tax Fracks, “We need to whack these guys $25,000 a hole.”
In today’s dollars, and adding the financial harm from drinking water contamination and frac’ing causing permanent loss of water from the hydrogeological cycle, I think a complete frac ban is most appropriate. What idiot species intentionally contaminates and permanently removes billions of gallons of drinking water from use by humans and other species? If not ...
- Aug 9, 2023 Halt the Harm webinar: Fracking Through the Cracks: The Halliburton Loophole & Unregulated Chemicals in Fracking
Will regulating frac chemicals improve anything?
Or make frac’ing safe?
2023 10 13: Anticipated launch date of Compendium 9 in New York City.
2022 05 01: Compendium 8 on Harms of Frac’ing & Associated Infrastructure: “The only method of mitigating its grave threats to public health and the climate is a complete and comprehensive ban on fracking.” No ...
- Rally Against Fracking, July 28, 2023, Noon at Premier David Eby’s office, Vancouver
To Stop Fracking in BC!
Two great rallies on Friday in #vancouver. Both underline the need to stop #globalwarming.
12 noon at David Eby’s office to stop fracking in BC.
6:30pm at the Vancouver Art Gallery for a critical mass bike ride for better bike lanes and less air pollution.
This Friday – join us outside ...
- Love. Courage. Truth. Integrity. Kindness. They called you crazy to deny it. Rest well Sinéad. “It’s asking for trouble, to stick out your neck.” You did it anyways and served raped kids justice when no authority would (too cowardly to take on the popes).
Sinéad O’Connor sacrificed her career and risked herself, and was treated abysmally by the world because she stood up for kids raped by the catholic church, enabled by pope after pope after pope, with parishioners too greedy for their promised ladder to heaven to care.
Even parents of the raped kids were silent, they took money ...
- Ten people who were wrong about SARSCoV2
AJ Leonardi, MBBS, PhD@fitterhappierAJ July 16, 2023:
It is not the true nature of a scientist to command trust
The true nature of a scientist is to educate others so that their science can be examined
tern@1goodtern Jul 19:
The head of the British Medical Association was at the UK Covid Inquiry yesterday saying with rock solid certainty that ...
- ‘The Petroleum Industry is a Fire Industry.’ Interview with John Vaillant on his new book Fire Weather, The Making of a Beast
In my view it’s propaganda to call it fire season. There’s no such thing. Earth has, or used to have, four seasons: spring, summer, fall and winter. It’s human greed, selfishness and pollution-induced climate change/global warming causing extreme conditions leading to extreme fires. Propagandizers tooting to escalate fossil fuel pollution and harms are pushing “fire ...
- Why I hate AI
This ruined my Friday. Mr. Baird is a white man, I expect he’ll never understand. He writes “everyone” while not noticing or not caring that AI left many of “everyone” out.
I expect AI will be controlled initially (until AI conquers humans) by rich white powerful misogynistic racist raping religious men (until AI renders them obsolete) ...
- Frac noise hurts; frac noise harms health
Encana was required by law to complete a noise assessment before installing its endless compressors in the county where I live; the company installed 13 around Rosebud, including two directly sending their noise into the steep coulee that amplifies (by nearly doubling) the noise invading my home. Had the company heeded the law, they would ...
- Magnificent Documentary: Living in the Time of Dying, meeting the truth of the climate crisis
I bought my home and 50 acres of worn out, raped and pillaged (by agriculture) land at Rosebud in 1998. The pasture and coulee were weed infested, over grazed, covered with a hundred years of abandoned cars, trucks, farm equipment, lots and lots and lots of garbage, 27 full burn barrels full here and there. ...
- “Oh Canada, Our Home on Stolen Land.” Thank you Ben & Jerry’s for calling out racist Canada (and our lying abusive RCMP). Next trip to town, I’ll buy some Cherry Garcia ice cream (my fav) to celebrate your courage and integrity.
I love Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia ice cream, but because I tried to protect the public interest and sacrificed my savings trying to access justice in Canada’s outlandishly expensive self-regulated legal-judicial industry, such treats are for only for special events. I rarely drive to town to reduce my pollution, make my 14 year old ...
- Rest well Rob Schwartz. We’ll miss you dearly.
Rob Schwartz’s passing by Barb Ryan, July 1, 2023, Alberta Surface Rights Group FB Page
This Canada Day morning, Rob Schwartz, one of the founding members of this group, passed away peacefully in Red Deer.
Alberta lost a strong defender of property rights, our lands, water, air, and sanity. Judy and the kids lost a great husband ...
- Sexism in science: Poor pathetic old white man Nobel laureate Kurt Wüthrich claims diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) discriminates against men. Science: “60 women have been awarded Nobel Prizes, compared with 892 men. Just five of this year’s 39 invited Lindau speakers were women.”
As a woman with a career in science working for decades in the even more sexist oil and gas industry in misogynistic Alberta, this Lindau Nobel news is hideous, but typical. It’s standard abusive behaviour by many old white men in science, judges on rape cases, the legal industry and elsewhere. They are too greedy ...
- Frac’ing harms health. Ron Gulla: “The truth has to come out and the law firms are the ones that really need to be held accountable because the law firms are making a lot of money representing the industry and covering all the lies up. … This is organized crime, that’s what this is.”
Exclusive: For Decades He Railed Against Fracking — Now His Wife Has a Type of Cancer Linked to Fracking Chemicals, For two decades, Ron Gulla has been speaking out about how fracking is harmful to human health. Last year, Gulla’s wife was diagnosed with an aggressive form of acute myeloid leukemia — a condition that ...
- Canada needs to start jailing law-violating polluting frac’ers too. Ohio: Benjamin Altier and his company ordered to pay more than $20,000.00 in fines and sentenced to 30 days in jail, 50 hours community service, three years of community control for theft (fabricating wastewater disposal tickets and taking money for them), dumping waste on land, improperly storing the rest.
In my view, the reason corporations like Teck, tarsands miners, and Encana/Ovintiv et al intentionally break the law and pollute, is because they know Canadian “regulators” and courts will let them get away with it more often than not.
And worse, they know Canadian authorities often bully and punish the harmed instead of the guilty ...
- Plugs failing at uncomfortably high rate during hydraulic fracturing, allowing high-pressure fluids to escape causing casing erosion. Encana/Ovintiv claims it found a solution.
Schlumberger Chair and CEO Andrew Gould on frac’ing:
“We’re doing it by brute force and ignorance.”
Ovintiv: Reliable Data, Better Plug Choices Solve Casing Erosion and Improve Stimulations in Shale Wells, Shale producers have learned in recent years that their fracture plugs may not be holding up as well as they thought. One of the first ...
- Part 2: Private land; Frac’ers Garbage Can. Another Encana/Ovintiv (now Lynx) Sentron LD 3000 oil barrel on Rosebud River coulee, Ernst property.
Dear Encana/Ovintiv now Lynx,
My requests are the same as I sent Lynx in June 2021, copied below (I added the bold today).
This is not fun for me. Lynx’s unsecured barrels rolling down my coulee could kill nesting birds and or fox kits/other young. Life for them is tough enough without Lynx’s irresponsibility.
Secure your ...
- Hey anti-health-protections, anti-rights-for-the-rest-of-us Fucker Truckers: How’s your sperm? New study suggests COVID does long-term damage to male reproductive tract (even in mild cases).
T. Ryan Gregory@TRyanGregory on the new study and Alberta unvaxxed sperm seller, June 27, 2023: Dude just lost a fortune.
Study: Sperm counts decline even after mild COVID infections by Stephanie Soucheray, June 26, 2023, Center for Infectious Disease Research & Policy, U Minnesota
Men recently infected with COVID-19 have decreased sperm counts for more than 3 ...
- Billy Marcum, Jr., owner of oil & gas companies, sentenced to 17 years in prison for $30 million fraud, ordered to pay $16 million in restitution. Why did “Frack Master” Breitling Energy CEO Chris Faulkner get less time (15 years for $80 million fraud, fined over $90 million)?
Fort Worth oil, gas owner sentenced to 17 years in prison in $30 million fraud case by Nicole Lopez, June 23, 2023, Yahoo News
A Fort Worth owner of oil and gas companies was sentenced to more than 17 years in prison for running a multi-million dollar fraudulent scheme, announced Leigha Simonton, the U.S. Attorney for ...
- US Federal Appellate Court rules for American Home Insurance Co. in case where Superior Well Services Inc.’s “improper use of certain chemical mixtures” damaged 53 U.S. Energy Development Corporation gas wells. But, frac’ers promise us their process is perfectly safe!
Frac’ers intentionally experiment with different chemical brews intentionally using “brute force and ignorance” intentionally contaminating millions of gallons of water to intentionally cause damage underground (often contaminating aquifers and water wells in their violent stupid intentional process).
Trigger warning for the frac harmed (notably those abadoned by companies, regulators and courts): The ruling is a ...
- Terry Mosher: “Introducing the Montreal Gazette, a once proud newspaper, now being sunk by the assholes in Toronto at Postmedia”
I grew up reading the Montreal Gazette, kept reading it when I was at University in Ontario, and the last 41 years living in Alberta. I loved it.
American Republicans won’t stop until they’ve swallowed Canada, Canadians, our timber, water, oil, gas, tar, frac, history, culture, and more, whole. And greedy lying selfish nasty sods ...
- PA Frac Lawsuit Hearing: Bryan & Ryan Latkanich v Chevron & EQT Corporation health harm, and well water and home contamination
An update by Bob Donnan, June 22, 2023:
I learned yesterday the local Washington, Pa newspaper for our same county WILL NOT be publishing a story about the case, even though they had a reporter in court on Tuesday.
Reason? “didn’t write a story because it was arguments.” In part of my reply to the reporter, ...
- Frac’d Up Madness: FortisBC to drill 9km long, 14 ft wide tunnel under Squamish Estuary and through a mountain to deliver frac’d gas to Woodfibre Liquid unNatural Gas. Tunnel equipment built in Germany, transported to B.C. by ship. Net Zero? Impossible.
Woodfibre LNG accelerates Canada’s pathway to net zero:
Mar 23, 2023 — West coast project announces plan to be the first LNG export facility in the world to achieve net zero emissions. … This fast-tracked timeline exceeds the federal requirement to be net zero by 2050, while providing benefits to local First Nations, British Columbians, and ...
- What a relief!
- Held v Montana: “Unexpectedly wild” climate trial. Trump copycats, Rep. Ryan Zinke and Cowboy State Daily, denigrate the kids as radicals “weaponizing” the legal system. Canada’s disgraced supreme court Justice Russell Brown’s Stockwoods LLP lawyers copied Trump too, calling Judicial Council’s review of complaint about J Brown “weaponization.”
Held v Montana; Kids Climate Lawsuit
Inside the unexpectedly wild landmark Montana youth climate trial, Young people are attempting to hold their state accountable for fossil fuel expansion by Karin Kirk, June 15, 2023, Yale Climate Connections
When I got an assignment to cover the landmark youth climate lawsuit that went to trial in Montana this ...
- Massachusetts: Quiet Communities files lawsuit seeking mandatory injunction ordering EPA to resume its Noise Control Act responsibilities. After Encana violated Alberta’s noise regulations and I requested regulation, AER judged *me* the criminal – in writing (without evidence, due process, trial, hearing, arrests, or fingerprinting).
Frac’ing is noisy.
In my community, and others, Encana/Ovintiv installed compressors without noise assessments or mitigation, in violation of the noise control directive. Encana’s noise roared 24/7, disrupted my sleep and that of my loved ones, and drove out songbirds.
I documented the company’s law violations, noise data and fraud, and sent it to the AER ...
- Chevon subsidiary Union Oil’s “blatant example of environmental pollution and corporate malfeasance” gets hit with $63Million jury verdict for covering up chemical pit with carcinogen (benzene) on private land. Don’t fret Chevron, I’m sure you can buy pollution-friendly judges to overturn the ruling.
Jury returns $63M verdict after finding Chevron covered up toxic pit on California land by AP News, June 8, 2023
SANTA BARBARA, Calif. (AP) — A California jury has returned a $63 million verdict against Chevron after finding the oil giant covered up a toxic chemical pit on land purchased by a man who built a ...
- Think it’s tough to buy a house now? Extremes caused by human pollution and greed induced climate change is devouring insurance: You can’t get insurance, you don’t get a mortgage. And what about frac quakes and all those other harms to our homes and businesses?
Anthony Farnell@AnthonyFarnell June 12, 2023:
Canada just surpassed 5 million hectares burned this season. That’s more than the entire 2016, 2019, 2020 and 2022 seasons combined.
The dull way Americans are being forced to care about climate change risk: Insurance by Trevor Hughes, June 11, 2023, USA TODAY
DENVER ‒ Smoke descended on New York City, oceans are ...
- Hello gamblers: Another frac scam to lure in wary investors? ExxonMobile “bets” it can ramp up shitty results by refrac’ing. Not: Encana/Ovintiv refac’d, refrac’d and refrac’d Rosebud and other communities to hell and back, still lost masses of money and ran away to USA
ExxonMobil: New Fracking Technology Can Double Oil Output by Alex Kimani, Jun 04, 2023, Oilprice
U.S. shale producers have been struggling to ramp up production in 2023.
Oil major ExxonMobil bets that through technological advances, shale producers can manage to double crude output from their existing wells.
While refracturing has never really gone mainstream, the technique is seeing ...
- U.S. Shale bites dust as Art Berman warned over a decade ago? Investors finally smartening up to the fraud that is frac’ing?
U.S. Shale Is Slowing Down Due To Factors Beyond Its Control by David Blackmon, Forbes, June 10, 2023
From its’ January 14 peak, the Enverus Daily Count of active North American drilling rigs has now fallen by 20%.
Baker Hughes said Friday its own weekly rig count has dropped six straight weeks.
One week could be a blip; two ...
- Montana: Fair ruling killed by “law” makers serving polluters. Judge Michael Moses flips his unnatural gas plant ruling, cites “changing legal landscape”
Montana gas power plant can resume construction, judge rules by Matthew Brown, June 9, 2023, Yahoo News
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — NorthWestern Energy will resume construction of a natural gas power plant along Montana’s Yellowstone River following a two-month delay, a company spokesperson said Friday, after a state judge revived a pollution permit for the project ...
- Call for National Firefighting Service. Excellent idea! But don’t call it “fire season” and don’t expect extreme polluter anti-Canada Alberta or UCP to pitch in while needing most of the service.
Dear Alberta Premier Danielle Smith,
Stop with your cruel rage farming lies and conspiracy crap blaming arsonists for the fires, notably after the gov’t you lead, the UCP, cut fire prevention funding and your recent announcement of another massive gift from taxpayers to $billion profit-raping oil and gas companies, this time giving the polluters $20billion ...
- Caveman Canada’s Racist Judicial Industry (and RCMP): Aggravating, delay after delay, “horrendous” and “protectionist” (intentionally, to keep those harmed by Canadian authorities and the rich out).
RCMP Officers Plead Not Guilty in the Death of Dale Culver, Two officers made their first court appearance six years after the Wet’suwet’en man’s death by Amanda Follett Hosgood, June 7, 2023, The Tyee
Two RCMP officers charged in the death of Dale Culver appeared briefly for the first time in a Prince George courtroom Tuesday ...
- Pennsylvania, Three years on: Frac’ing health study into Ewing sarcoma and other rare forms of cancer results in cover-up rug. Secrets are a toxic industry’s (and enabling court’s) best friend.
Environmental groups seek results of Pitt cancer studies by Karen Mansfield, Jun 3, 2023, Observer Reporter
Environmental health groups are seeking an update on the status of a pair of studies about fracking and health issues, after those studies were OK’d by the state Department of Health more than three years ago.
Five groups – the Center ...
- Big bitumen (Suncor et al), oil, gas & frac’ers hold the world captive boasting jobs jobs jobs while slashing 1000’s of workers via automation to serve greed greed greed (as our world burns).
Prof Dan Shugar@WaterSHEDLab Jun 1:
Over the past 48 hrs in Alberta, we’ve had the announcement of new 1.4 GW solar installation and the elimination of 1500 jobs from an oil and gas company. The writing is on the wall. We need to do better at transitioning our economy and workforce to the reality of what’s ...
- Central Alberta: 2005 study suggests oil and sour gas facilities located within 4 km of rural residential properties significantly affect their sale price.
I have a paper copy of the complete study.
Time permitting winter 2023, I’ll scan and upload it to my website, and add a link to it below.
The impact of oil and natural gas facilities on rural residential property values: a spatial hedonic analysis by Peter C Boxall U of Alberta), Wing H Chang (Wilfrid ...
- Belmont Co, Ohio: Father and 10 year old son drown in plastic-lined frac water hoarding impoundment. Younger son, age 8, went to get help. What terror all three endured.
Father and son drown in pond, younger child runs for help by D.K. Wright, May 30, 2023, WTRF.com
BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) — An Amish man and his 10-year-old son died of drowning Saturday, according to Belmont County Sheriff’s Department Chief Investigator Ryan Allar.
Allar said it happened at a pond on gas and oil property that ...
- Fracking Next Door
A pain or discomfort caused by the present state of one’s home environment.
Solastalgia ia a kind of distress: a homesickness felt at home. Glenn Albrecht coined the term “solastalgia” — a mash-up of “solace,” “desolation,” and “nostalgia” — to describe the inability to derive comfort from one’s home environment due to negative environmental ...
- Oh my raped and frac’d heart; I can’t take much more of the hideousness and stupidity of humanity. Spotted owl in Canada: going going …
All I see are ghosts’: fear and fury as the last spotted owl in Canada fights for survival, Only one female remains in the Canadian wilderness, a symbol of the country’s inability to save a species on the verge of destruction as politicians dither and the logging continues by Leyland Cecco in Spô’zêm First Nation, ...
- Dear Ruby River Capital LLC and your Énergie Saguenay: Take your greedy Clusterfuck lawsuit for *your* failures back to Hell. How many hundreds of $Billions would *you* owe Canadians for your part in burning Canada up and polluting our climate, air, land, water and public health via frac’ing? You owe us! Not surprising Osler represents you.
Sodding greedy clusterfucks at Ruby River Capital LLC (U.S.-based owner of GNL Québec Inc.) and Osler in Calgary, you’re way out of line with your $20 Billion in lost profits demand.
Frac’ing loses money. It loses lots of money, notably for stupid investors. It’s not Canadians’ fault (or the BAPE or gov’ts) that investors and ...
- Hey CBC! Why report that PFAS chemicals are used in EVs, batteries and solar panels but leave out that oil & gas frac’ers, including Encana/Ovintiv, use them too?
‘Forever chemicals’ found in Canadians’ blood samples: report, Government departments propose listing the chemicals as toxic under Canadian Environmental Protection Act by David Thurton, May 20, 2023, CBC News
Toxic “forever chemicals” are being found in the blood of Canadians — and even higher levels are being found in northern Indigenous communities — says a new ...
- New study: Scientists find massive amount of methane, super-potent greenhouse gas, spewed from California wildfires. Any air quality managers accounting for methane from wildfires in Canada?
What a vicious circuitous cumulative impact if oil, gas and frac companies’ leaking methane and other gases are igniting and fuelling wildfires which then release massive amounts more methane.
It’s been known for decades that oil, gas and frac companies lie about their life-threatening pollution, as do their self-regulating cover-up agents AER, CER, others provincially and ...
- South Africa to frac ecologically sensitive water scarce Karoo. Frac’ing will “directly and detrimentally affect women’s lives.” Yup.
Earth is running on empty. Water scarcity is becoming ever more dire, with frac’ers invading the most water scarce places.
Most humans, notably male, corporate, legal and or political, don’t care and keep over producing babies.
Every new human born ensures more fracs. Every new Canadian born ensures I won’t get safe water. And most don’t ...
- New study on wildfires: Measurable connection between acres burned and carbon emissions released by world’s largest fossil fuel companies.”The general public has been left footing the bill for these disasters.”
The study: 19-page PDF
Observed Impacts of Anthropogenic Climate Changeon Wildfire in California by A. Park Williams, John T. Abatzoglou, Alexander Gershunov,Janin Guzman‐Morales, Daniel A. Bishop, Jennifer K. Balch and Dennis P. Lettenmaier, 2019, Earth’s Future, 7, 892–910. https://doi.org/10.1029/2019EF001210
Recent fire seasons have fueled intense speculation regarding the effect of anthropogenic climate change on wildfire in western ...
- Frac Central Alberta: Fox Creek Wall of Wildfire. How many hundreds of thousands of fracs are leaking methane, ethane, propane, butane, pentane, sour gas to surface fuelling wildfires? Do leaking facilities, wells, pipelines start and fuel fires? Who’s checking? AER? Encana/Ovintiv? Chevron? No one.
Photo by Kyle Brittain: Wall of Wildfire, Fox Creek Alberta
May 14, 2023 Mother’s day: Gaia weeps.
’cause all the was being inhaled by the fire . . . ?
Brad In YYC @Brad_In_YYC:
Sounds like it was suckling so much air from behind you and shooting it up, the smoke smell included. That’s ...
- New Brunswick Premier Blaine Higgs: Old, white, Irving Oilman (for 33 years), anti-First Nations, anti-water, anti-community, anti-health, anti-environment, anti-rule of law, anti-truth frac pimp. Dolly Parton: “Greedy politicians present and past. They wouldn’t know the truth if it bit ’em in the ass.”
Liar, liar, the world’s on fire.
Whatcha gonna do when it all burns down?
First Nations chiefs blast Higgs over report he is prepared to frack without their consent, Premier quoted as saying, ‘We gotta get on with it’ by CBC News, May 12, 2023
Mi’kmaw and Wolastoqey communities in New Brunswick are slamming comments reportedly made ...
- Really pope? Capitalism? Perhaps popes helping priests rape kids is stopping Italians from having kids; popes and christian men sure stopped me.
After too many rapes to count when I was a child – all by white married christian men, I decided not to have kids. One of my dreams was to be a stay home mum but no way would I risk any child of mine being raped by priests, or any other man protected and ...
- First PEI criminalized frac’ing to protect their water, now this! So positive, smart, easy, can be relocated, and benefits community instead of just the raping polluting rich
How electric school buses will keep Canadians warm during emergencies by Jameson Dow, Apr 28 2023, Electrek
Prince Edward Island has enlisted the help of Lion Electric‘s electric school buses to provide power in the event of emergencies, to keep community disaster relief locations running when the power goes out.
Lion Electric is a Canadian-based electric medium- ...
- To Protect Water Stop Frac’ing! Stop SAGD! Stop Tarsands Mining! Stop Water Waste by Fossil Fools!
To Protect Water, Bring Together Indigenous and Western Knowledge: U of G Expert Report, To restore and protect vulnerable freshwater systems in North America, start by interweaving Indigenous and Western values, worldviews and knowledge systems Press Release by Dr. Andrea Bradford and Dr. Sheri Longboat, April 26, 2023, U of Guelph
So says a comprehensive report ...
- Michael de Adder: Successful removal of cancerous lump, Tucker Carlson, from America’s anus. (Thank you Dominion!)
Keith Olbermann@KeithOlbermann Apr 24:
I’d just like to congratulate @TuckerCarlson on getting fired from the middle @cnn and from the left @msnbc and from the fascist right @foxnews
Tucker Carlson Will Receive NO Severance From Fox News Because He Was Fired From Fox News ‘For Cause’
I absolutely love this for Tucker.
If anyone deserves it, it’s him.
Fired from ...