LISTEN: Ian Jessop interviews Jessica Ernst October 23, 2013, CFAX 1070
Ian and Jessica chat about:
- The Mi’kmaq blockade in New Brunswick and other communities around the world standing firm against hydraulic fracturing;
- Inappropriate extreme police response to legal expression of constitutional rights;
- Hawaii’s recent unanimous vote to ban hydraulic fracturing;
- The Constitutional Court upholding France banning and criminalizing hydraulic fracturing, preventing any further legal attacks on the ban;
- Dead cows in Alberta frac fields;
- The new study by the Universities of Michigan and California linking cancers to air pollution in Alberta’s industrial heartland.