Gas explosion at Hutterite colony seriously injures man (with video)

Gas explosion at Hutterite colony injures man (with video) by Calgary Herald, October 15, 2012
A 64-year-old man was flown to a Calgary hospital Monday morning after he was injured in a gas explosion at a Quonset hut in a Hutterite colony. STARS air ambulance was called to hospital in Lethbridge before 9:30 a.m. to transport the patient to the Foothills Hospital, said spokesman Cam Heke. The man was taken to hospital in serious condition with burn-related injuries, Heke added.

This entry was posted in Case Related, Global Frac News. Bookmark the permalink.